Jaguar To Build C-X75 Hybrid Supercar
On the 6th May 2011 Jaguar made a major announcement; their partnership with Williams F1 to create the hybrid supercar, C-X75.
Jaguar C-X75 will become the British marque’s most advanced model to date. It will offer performance on a par with the fastest production cars on the market, while adopting cutting-edge technology that offers remarkably economical running. Jaguar expects this hybrid supercar to deliver incredibly low CO2 emissions of less than 99g/km while being able to achieve in excess of 200mph.
- Mixing internal combustion power with electric motors to achieve supercar performance and less than 99g/km CO2 emissions
- Downsizing highly boosted petrol engine with two powerful electric motors and four-wheel-drive
- 0-60mph in less than 3 seconds
- 0-100mph in less than 6 seconds
- Top speed in excess of 200mph
- All-electric running range in excess of 50km
- True-to-concept, lightweight, all carbon-fibre chassis
- Groundbreaking association with Williams F1 – built in the UK
- Direct technology transfer from top-level motorsport
- Prices from £700,000 depending on local market and taxes
- Exclusive limited volume hybrid supercar – only 250 will be built